Friday 4 May 2007

Gisele Signs To Cacharel

Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen has signed a multi-million dollar deal to become the new face of cosmetic giant Cacharel's new fragrance Liberte. The news comes just after it was revealed Bundchen had parted ways with lingerie company Victoria's Secret.

Cacharel chose Bundchen because of her popularity in Europe, the Middle East, Japan and China. Alexander Keller, a spokesperson for Cacharel Perfumes Germany, says, "Gisele Bundchen embodies perfectly our fragrance Liberte. She stands for the freedom and independence of young women."

Bundchen adds, "I am so happy and so grateful that I am in a situation, where I can be myself, speak out openly, can do what is important to me and have the freedom to live my life in a way that I can be content with it. I think Liberte is a very strong word and a cool project. Everybody should work on being free. That should be everybody's mission for 2007: Work on being free!"

The 26-year-old will appear in TV, magazine and billboard ads for Cacharel, showing her posing on top of the Teide volcano on the Spanish Canary Island of Tenerife.

No comments: