Monday, 30 July 2007
Monday, 23 July 2007
Gisele Bundchen is set to star in the u2's next music video after becoming friends with frontman Bono. The pair met when Gisele appeared in ads for Bono's RED charity campaign for no fee.
Gisele is one of the highest paid supermodels in the fashion industry and is notoriously picky about the jobs she does. However she is no stranger to the film set after appearing in the 2004 film Taxi and she's just signed up to star in the film version on Dan Brown's bestselling Angels and Demons.
Gisele caused outrage when she publicly criticised the Roman Catholic Church for its "outdated" view on contraception last month. The Brazilian supermodel - who previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio - believes the church should change its views because "no one is a virgin" anymore and contraception is necessary to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
Saturday, 21 July 2007
Tuesday, 17 July 2007
Suspiscion is that Moynahan planned the birth to purposefully be on Gisele's birthday and also that she announced the pregnancy without Tom knowing while he was away in Paris with Gisele to make him look bad!
The tension has grown so intense that the couple fought openly in front of hotel guests in Napa while staying at the five star Auberge du Soliel.
Monday, 16 July 2007
1. Gisele Bundchen - $33 million
2. Kate Moss - $9 million
3. Heidi Klum - $8 million
4. Adriana Lima - $6 million
5. Alessandra Ambrosio - $6 million
6. Carolyn Murphy - $5 million
7. Natalia Vodianova - $4.5 million
8. Karolina Kurkova - $3.5 million
9. Daria Werbowy - $3.5 million
10. Gemma Ward - $3 million
11. Liya Kebede - $2.5 million
12. Hilary Rhoda - $2 million
13. Shalom Harlow - $2 million
14. Doutzen Kroes - $1.5 million
15. Jessica Stam- $1.5 million