Monday 5 February 2007

Naomi To Be A Yummy Mummy?

Wearing a diamond necklace worth £3.5million at a Montblanc party on Friday night, supermodel Naomi Campbell expressed her maternal side. "All my friends have kids now," she told the World Entertainment News Network. "Cindy, Helena and now Linda. Every time I call one of them I can hear the children in the background. It makes me think I should have one too, but I guess I've got a few more years yet before I have to start worrying." Campbell, who was recently sentenced to community service after being found guilty of assaulting her personal assistant with a phone, attended the launch of Montblanc's fine jewellery range in Chamonix, France. The range of diamond necklaces, bracelets and rings go on sale today at Montblanc shops worldwide.

No comments: