Thursday 30 August 2007

Why We All Love Ana!

The Brazilian supermodel Ana Beatriz Barros is the cover of Nova Magazine's birthday issue. Wearing a short white dress, she posed for an editorial to the mag.

Modeling for eleven years, she's one of the most known tops in the fashion world. She was chosen the sexiest woman in the world by the Italian GQ, and the world's most beautiful by the Americans.

She was also the first Brazilian to be in the lingerie brand Victoria's Secret's team, in 1999, followed by Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.


According to her, the secret to success is to be smart and have personality. "I'm easy to deal with, I don't play the superstar part. Do you know why Kate Moss is considered the best model in the world? Because she's professional, arrives in time, she's simple", she states.

Despite loving her career, she says she plans to assure her old age far from the runways. "My goal is, in some years, to open at Brazil a dermathology clinic with Maria Luiza, with Patricia (her sisters) and a cousin. We get along really well, I love my sisters", she says.

She also doesn't hide the dream of getting married and being a mother, but she says it's difficul to find an understanding partner. "Not every man in the world understands a woman who makes her own money, travels all over the world. I'll not leave my work for a man. I've been raised like this, I don't like to stay still and I love what I do".

We say, GO ANA!

No comments: