Thursday 6 March 2008

Miranda's (Not So) Secret

Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr is used to playing it coy when it comes to her boyfriend Orlando Bloom.

As the April cover-girl for the U.K.'s Harper's Bazaar, she'll only tell the mag that they’re "really good friends – just say that for now."

But actions speak louder than words, and soon – when she starts animatedly waving around her Blackberry – the model gives herself away. What's so telling about a boring old Blackberry?

The photo-background on this particular gadget just happens to show Kerr and Bloom kissing – and not in a friendly way. "It's nothing, it's just a phone," she insists when she's busted by the Bazaar reporter. Then she adds, laughing, "That's always my problem. I wear my heart on my sleeve."

The budding supermodel – who's about to hop a flight from New York to L.A., where she'll spend the weekend celebrating Bloom's birthday – pauses in the middle of one set-up, in which she's wielding a riding crop. "Hmmm," she says. "I think I'll have to take this with me." Just what does she have in mind? She's back to being coy: "I can't possibly tell you that!"

No comments: