Wednesday 19 March 2008

New Versace Girls Confirmed

Donatella Versace has the best of both worlds for her fall ad campaign. Russian beauty Natalia Vodianova and Brazilian bombshell Isabeli Fontana have been confirmed to shoot Versace's fall campaign today in Manhattan with photographer Mario Testino and stylist Brana Wolf.

The duo replace Gisele Bündchen, who stars in Versace's current ads. This is Vodianova's first Versace campaign (she was featured in past Versus advertising) while Fontana represented the Italian fashion house in 2004 as the face of Versace Crystal Noir parfum.

"My first big important fashion show was Versace!" Fontana said Tuesday night at a Barneys New York dinner in honor of Donatella Versace and its exclusive launch of the Versace men's wear line. "I cannot wait. She is an amazing designer to work with!" Testino, meanwhile, couldn't have been happier with his subjects. "I choose all my girls," he said. "So of course I think it's great!"

(Pictured, Isabeli in an old Versace ad)

1 comment:

Giulliana said...

I'm proud that brazilian models have been chosen to such important campaigns! Isabeli is perfect for Versace!

=0*