Saturday 8 March 2008

Official : Alessandra Is Pregnant

No more speculating required, Alessandra Ambrosio announced this week via her Official Website that she is in fact pregnant with her first child, fathered by boyfriend Jamie:

"This is a dream come true and a really special moment in our lives! I'm very happy to say that our baby looks healthy and that we are really excited to be mom and dad and raising a child together. I hope this year for you all has started full of amazing surprises like it has been with me.

For the time being, I ready to start to enjoy and dedicate myself to this new chapter in my life and I hope to be working soon enriched by our love for our new baby."

No clue as to when the baby is due but we're guessing in around 5 months. Good luck to Ale and her boyfriend!

No comments: